GHI is proud to boast of our in-house Lab Services department to meet GMP requirements and maintain your products integrity and quality. Our team of Chemists and Microbiologists have over 75 years of combined experience ensuring quality work.
Our in-house laboratory has a wide assortment of capabilities that are in compliance with, and regulated by USP, EU,FDA, TGA, and other regulatory standards.
- Thin Layer Chromatography (TLC)
- Infrared Spectroscopy ( FTIR & NIR)
- Botanical Microscopy
- Heavy Metals (Mercury, Lead, Arsenic, Cadmium)
Potency / Strength Testing
- High Pressure Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (LCMS -Water-soluable vitamins)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS - Minerals)
- PH detection
- Moisture analysis
- Stability Chambers (Room Temperature (controlled) and Accelerated Aging)
- Water Activity
Our lab also provides a variety of Environmental monitoring services that ensure production of all of our products.
- Weekly Water Monitoring
- Air Sampling
- Environmental Swabs
- ATP Swabs
We are also working at extending our Lab services to include many other disciplines and capabilities. The following items are currently in a development phase.
- B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
- Alpha Lipoid Acid
- Amino Acids